Saccos in Kenya have become increasingly popular in recent years as a way for people to save, access loans and invest their money in a secure and reliable way.
With so many saccos available, it can be hard to decide which one to join. That’s why we’ve put together this ultimate guide to the top 10 saccos in Kenya.
We’ll provide you with information on the different types of services each of these saccos offers, their fees and interest rates, and their history.
We’ll also give you tips on how to choose the right saccos for your needs. With this guide, you’ll be able to make an informed decision about which saccos are right for you.
So what are you waiting for? Read on to find out more about the top 10 saccos in Kenya.
The Top 10 Saccos in Kenya
To help you decide which saccos are right for you, we’ve put together a list of the top 10 saccos in Kenya. These saccos provide a wide range of financial services, and you can join them regardless of where you live in the country.
Below is a look at the top 10 saccos in Kenya.
- Afya Sacco Society Ltd – Nairobi
- Airports Sacco Society Ltd – Nairobi
- Amica Sacco Society Ltd – Murang’a
- 2NK Sacco Society Ltd – Nyeri
- Bandari Sacco Society Ltd – Mombasa
- Azima Sacco Society Ltd – Kiambu
- Boresha Sacco Society Ltd – Baringo
- Bingwa Sacco Society Ltd – Kirinyaga
- Biashara Sacco Society Ltd – Nyeri
- Chai Sacco Society Ltd – Nairobi
- Elimu Sacco Society Ltd – Nairobi
- Enea Sacco Society Ltd – Nyeri
- Harambee Sacco Society Ltd – Nairobi
- Hazina Sacco Society Ltd – Nairobi
- Imarika Sacco Society Ltd – Kilifi
- Imarisha Sacco Society Ltd – Kericho
How to Choose the Right Sacco
When choosing which saccos to join, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, make sure you understand how each sacco works.
The easiest way to do this is to read the sacco’s rules and regulations. Once you understand how each sacco works, you should consider the following factors: Fees and interest rates: The fees and interest rates of the saccos you’re considering will affect how much money you’ll have left over at the end of each month.
This, in turn, will help you determine how much you can save each month and how long it will take you to meet your long-term financial goals.
Tips for Choosing a Sacco
When choosing a sacco, you should keep in mind that not all saccos are created equal. This means that you’ll have to do some research to find out which saccos provide the best services.
Here are a few tips that can help you find the best saccos:
- Join a sacco that offers the services you need. – Look for a sacco that has been around for a long time.
- Pay attention to the fees and interest rates of each sacco you’re considering.
- Speak to people who’ve used saccos before and ask them which ones they recommend.
- Read online reviews and articles about various saccos.
Keep in mind that joining the right saccos can help you achieve your long-term financial goals. By saving a portion of your income each month, you’ll be able to save enough money to buy a house, pay for your children’s education, or retire comfortably.
Saccos in Kenya: FAQs
Which SACCO is the best in Kenya?
Safaricom Sacco, Biashara Sacco and Unison Sacco are considered some of the best saccos in the country.
Which is the best SACCO to invest on?
Mwalimu SACCO, Stima SACCO, K-Unity SACCO, Waumini SACCO, Safaricom SACCO, Maisha Bora SACCO, Wananchi SACCO and Hazina SACCO are some of the best saccos to invest your money.
Saccos in Kenya: Conclusion
A sacco is an association or partnership formed by a group of people to pool resources and provide a way to manage that money and use it to create a profit.
When you join a sacco, you become part of an association in which you and a group of other people contribute a certain amount of money on a regular basis, usually weekly or monthly.
Saccos provide many different types of services for their members. One of these is providing members with a line of credit that can be used to make purchases like hospital bills, school fees, and any other type of bill.
Most saccos also allow their members to take out loans. The amount you can borrow may vary from sacco to sacco. It’s important to choose a sacco that allows you to borrow enough to meet your needs.