ENA Coach is one of the best long-distance bus companies in Kenya. It’s based in Nairobi but offers nationwide passenger and parcel services to cities and major towns. The company has a fleet of modern buses and shuttles, providing comfort and safe journeys around Kenya. While there are many other bus companies in Kenya, like Easy Coach, Guardian Coach, and Transline, ENA Coach leads the way.
Check out ena coach online booking, contacts, prices, siaya, nairobi and ena coach contact number.
Why Choose ENA Coach
- Comfort: ENA buses and vans are comfortable, with ample legroom and reclining seats.
- Online Booking: ENA Coach has an online booking system allowing you to book and pay for your tickets quickly and conveniently.
- Many Routes: ENA buses operate nationwide to cities, major towns, and upcountry towns.
- Full Amenities: Most ENA Buses have high-speed WIFI, power sockets, and an air conditioning system.
Assorted Fleet: The company’s fleet includes modern buses and 11 seaters shuttle vans.
ENA Coach Routes
ENA Coach company has buses to many parts of Kenya. They also offer parcel services countywide. Bus Fares from cities to upcountry towns start from Ksh 1,000 and increase depending on the season.
If you’re planning to travel with ENA buses, below are their main routes.
- Major Cities: Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu and Nakuru.
- Upcountry Towns: Kisii, Migori, Ugunja, Bomet, Kericho, Homa Bay, Oyugis, Kendu Bay, Keroka, Kenhancha, and Bondo.
- Other Routes: Rongo, Ndhiwa, Mbita, Siaya, Awendo, Sotik, Narok, Sondu, and Sirare.
Easy Steps: ENA Coach Online Booking
- Go to ENA Coach Website
- Enter your departure and arrival destinations, number of passengers, and travel date.
- Select your seats in the preferred bus
- Enter passengers information
- Pay with Mpesa
- Print your ticket
ENA Coach Updated Contacts
Below are the latest contacts and booking offices for ENA Coach. They include the Nairobi office at Wakulima House (KPCU Building), Kisii, and Mombasa.
- Nairobi: 0709 832000
- Mombasa: 0768 716001
- Kisumu: 0768 905242
- Nakuru: 0768 905245
- Kisii: 0768 716297
- Migori: 0768 716303
In addition to visiting ENA Bus offices or calling them using the above numbers, you can reach out to the company from their website, email, or social media.
Phone: 0709 832000
Social Media: Facebook Account
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some of the best commonly asked questions about the ENA bus company.
Which is the leading bus company in Kenya?
Easy Coach, BusCar, Tahmeed, and Mash East Africa are some of the leading buses in Kenya.
How much is an ENA Bus?
ENA Coach fare to different parts of Kenya starts from Ksh 1,000.
What are the routes of the ENA Coach?
ENA buses offer passenger services to routes such as Mombasa, Kisii, Ugunja, Keroka, and Kisumu.
Who owns the ENA bus?
The ENA bus company is owned by Evans Nyagaka, who co-founded the Transline bus company.
How do I contact ENA Coach booking?
Passengers can contact ENA through their main phone number, 0709832000, or via their engaging Facebook Fan Page.
How much is the bus fare from Nairobi to Migori?
Bus Fare from Nairobi to Migori is Ksh 1,000 – Ksh 1,500.
Does the ENA Coach have WiFi?
Yes, most ENA buses have a reliable internet connection (WiFi) and power sockets.
ENA Coach is a bus and shuttle transport company. It covers many routes in Kenya, including the Western, Nyanza, Coast, and Rift Valley regions.
The company boasts modern buses, comfortable vans, and a fast online booking system.
If you’re planning to travel to Kisii, Migori, Mombasa, Nakuru, Oyugis, or other towns in Kenya from Nairobi, make sure you try ENA buses.